I was and I am surrounded by so many negative people including my own relatives,who used to say with big loud sighs "beti hy,itna parh k kiya kary gi, shadi ho k tu susral hi jana kitchen hi tu smbhalna hai, gol roti tu pkana ati ni, esa hai wesa hai, log kiya kahengy etc" .All my childhood and early adulthood,I listened to such discouraging comments any many others which I don't want to quote,but I didn't pay any attention. Hard work and persistent was my only tool. Alhamdullilah I accomplished all my dreams of education. This all was because of my father's dedication and my strong will to do and achieve something. For many of you it might not be a big achievement, but for me , it was my dream fulfilled. Today I am known by blogger and photographer as well. I achieved my dream known by my own name. Proud ofself i got what i want.Message of the story is thattrust your self work hard enjoy your life avoide people shitted talk and please stop thinkng about loug kiya khngy. It destroy your inner peace and so many dreams.
Thursday, September 26, 2019
Home »
» Short story of my journey






0 comments:
Post a Comment